Are you looking for a friendly group in Stafford to learn and develop your ability to speak in public?
We welcome everyone regardless of background, gender, age, sexual orientation or political affiliation*. At a Stafford Speakers Club meeting you can expect to see:
- Speakers with a range of abilities from new and inexperienced to experienced and confident.
- A friendly environment with a group of people who want to develop themselves and help everyone else around them get better.
- Booked guest speakers demonstrating the skills they’ve learned.
- Practical workshops focusing on a key element of delivering a great speech, an excellent presentation or the perfect toast.
- Guided exercise and activities led by a professional Public Speaking Coach.
- Topical debates or a discussion on current affairs so you can practice your public speaking skills to scrutinise an argument.
- Club members putting the techniques and strategies they’ve learned in previous workshops in presentations.
* Stafford Speakers Club reserves the right to refuse admission to public members of organisations like Britain First or extremist political parties like the British National Party or Socialist Workers Party.